1. Indoor Play Terms and Conditions
2. Party Booking Terms and Conditions
3. Exclusive Hire Terms and Conditions
4. Members Pass Terms and Conditions
5. Childminder Pass Terms and Conditions
Purchasing a ticket is acceptance of our rules of play and the following terms and conditions:
Booking a party is acceptance of our rules of play and the following terms and conditions (as well as the above Indoor Play Terms and Conditions):To book a party a £50 non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking, if a party is cancelled with at least 24 hours notice no refund will be given, but the party can be re-arranged for another date convenient to both parties.
Booking an exclusive hire is acceptance of our rules of play and the following terms and conditions:
In these Terms and Conditions, the term ‘the user’ shall include the person hiring DJ’s Play and any person or organisation on whose behalf the booking is made, all of whom shall be jointly and severally liable.
A deposit of £150.00 is required to secure a private hire booking. The balance is due no later than 2 weeks before the party date. The deposit of £150.00 will be refunded at the end of the event, upon adherence to the Terms and Conditions and if the party has ended by the time stated. In the event of cancellation, the £150.00 booking deposit is non-refundable.
For out-of-hours private hires, the user is to arrive no earlier than 6:15pm on the day of the party (the start time is 6:30pm). The user and guests are to vacate DJ’s Play no later than 8.30pm on the day of the party. Current prices for out of hours private hires are £500 for our Hemel Hempstead site, £400 for our Berkhamsted site and £400 for our St Alban's site. All of these are also subject to the additional £150 deposit outlined above.
In-hours private hires are run at the same times as our sessions (in-hours private hires are only available for the 9.30 and 13:30 sessions), and you must arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your private hire is due to start, and leave no later than the time the session ends. Session times can be found on our website, at www.djsplay.co.uk/opening-times (or by clicking here), these are subject to change. Current prices for in hours private hires are £1000 for our Hemel Hempstead site, £600 for our Berkhamsted site and £600 for our St Alban's site. All of these are also subject to the additional £150 deposit outlined above.
These times apply unless otherwise agreed in writing by both parties, in which case the agreed upon times instead apply as the earliest allowed arrival time, and the latest agreed leave time.
The user must ensure that there is a minimum of 2 competent attendants on duty during the event, both of whom shall be more than 18 years of age. Please make themselves known to staff on site.
The user agrees that DJ’s Play staff are on site to supervise the premises only, not the usual party host customer service of the party packages.
The user is responsible for all children attending the party and for the proper conduct of children attending the user’s function. Maximum capacity for Party children is 70.
No food or drink is allowed on the Play equipment. No throwing or removal of balls from the play area. Socks to be worn at all times while persons playing on the equipment, including children and adults.
The user will provide own cutlery, jugs, cups, plates, serviettes etc. Use of DJ’s Cafe kitchen equipment is not included. No glassware should be used or brought into the building.
Go Karts at our Hemel Hempstead branch are not included in the exclusive hire. These are £1 a go and can be requested to have open.
Clearing up is required, all furniture in place and the area (including toilets) is to be left at the standard you found upon arrival. All rubbish generated by the party, is to be taken away by the user.
For safety reasons, the user and any other person’s present are prohibited from the kitchen.
No nails, screws or sellotape, blue-tack etc. may be driven into the walls and fixtures of DJ’s Play.
The user is responsible for all damage done at DJ’s during the period of use, whosoever may have caused the damage and cost will be assessed retaining the £150 deposit.
The user should report all cases of accidents or fire to a member of DJ’s staff. DJ’s Health and Safety and Fire Policy will be applied.
Please take responsibility for your personal belongings. All vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk. DJ’s Play is under no liability to insure against loss, theft or damage to vehicles.
If a party is cancelled within two weeks (but with at least 24 hours’ notice) of the party date, no refund will be given but the party can be arranged for another date convenient to both the user and DJ’s Play.
Purchasing a membership is acceptance of our rules of play and the following terms and conditions:
1. All sessions must be booked online at www.DJsPlay.co.uk. Only one forward play session can be booked in the system
2. Only one adult free per member email account, additional adults and children must be booked/paid for
3. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel bookings. If no shows occur this will be noted in your members account and if it happens 3 times, your members pass will be reviewed and management reserve the right to terminate.
4. Photos will be stored on the system, adult and children - for identification in line with GDPR.
5. All siblings are chargeable or require sibling membership, including newborns or babies under the age of 1 year old.
6. Play entry (Access only allowed in booked slots after 1pm on weekends and after 1pm during Oct/Feb half term)
7. Timetable of activities included (Additional cost may apply). Special Events are excluded
8. Membership payments, Monthly payment and Admin fees are Non-refundable First month plus admin fee paid upfront for direct debit memberships, you are committing to a minimum of 12 months payments, one month's notice (from payment date) must be given via email to cancel monthly payment after one year
9. Rules of play and Covid guidance rules apply at all times - DJ's Play reserve the right to terminate Members Pass for any breach of rules or terms and conditions
10. No preferential treatment will be given to members. Entry to DJ's Play remains on a first come, first served basis. If fully booked online, in case of changing opening hours or early close, no compensation will be paid.
11. Birthday child goes free to own birthday party, if booking and party date are within valid membership dates
12. Management reserve the right to update or change the terms and conditions with one months notice via email
Purchasing a childminder membership is acceptance of our rules of play and the following terms and conditions:
1. All play sessions must be booked online at www.DJsPlay.co.uk. Only one forward play session can be booked in the system.
2. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required via email (email@example.com) to cancel bookings. If no shows occur this will be noted in your members account and if it happens 3 times, your members pass will be reviewed and management reserve the right to terminate. No refunds will be given.
3. Pass available to OFSTED registered childminders, proof of OFSTED number will be required ti take out childminder members pass along with Photo ID such as a driving license or passport.
4. Play entry access is restricted to Monday to Friday Term Time only, no entry at weekends.
5. Photos will be stored on the system - for identification in line with GDPR.
6. The pass allows 1 childminder to bring in 4 children. The pass can only be used by the registered childminder pictured on the system. Only 1 adult per membership, additional adults must be paid for.
7. Timetable of activities included (cost may apple to external class providers). Special events are excluded.
8. All membership payments are to be paid upfront and are non-refundable.
9. Rules of play apply at all times - DJ's Play reserve the right to terminate Members Pass for any breach of rules or terms and conditions.
10. Photo ID must be complied with. Members Pass is not transferable.
11. Management reserve the right to update or change the terms and conditions with one months notice via email.