We look forward to hosting your party!
DJ’s party terms and conditions
To book a party a £30 non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking, if a party is cancelled with at least 24 hours notice no refund will be given, but the party can be re-arranged for another date convenient to both parties. Balance due 2 weeks prior to party date, you will receive a phone call for a card payment, no balances can be paid on our online booking system. No refunds are given for any children that fail to attend, however please only pay for confirmed numbers 2-3 more can be paid for on the day. Minimum of 10 children includes the birthday child, to be paid for (not applicable to under 5’s party, and min. 6 for Make-a-soft-toy). Joint birthday parties have a minimum of 18 for 2 birthday children and 25 for 3 birthday children.
Only food or drink purchased on DJ’s premises is to be consumed other than the cake for your party. Birthday cakes cannot be brought onto the premises unless a party has been booked with DJ’s. For exclusive hire parties see separate private hire terms and conditions.
1. Invitations are provided free for collection, or you may have these posted out for £1.50 post and packaging.
2. 2 weeks before your party a member of staff will be in contact to take your final balance and get confirmed numbers (we understand these are still subject to change so please let us know in advance if the numbers for your party increase so we can ensure there is sufficient staff and that the tables are set up and the correct amount of food is prepared).
3. Please tell us of any food allergies at the time of paying balance and if Parent’s Platters, Party bags or high chairs required.
4. If you have more party children on the day than originally paid for, we require these to be paid for along with any DJ’s Café tab at the end of the party. Any extra siblings, play entry will be added to the party bill.
5. Party tables are reserved, the party room is not available for 2 hours, only for the Party food.
6. DJ’s cannot guarantee a particular party room when booking, this will be allocated at a later date and is subject to change without notice.
7. The Free entry to return only applies for the birthday child.
Party Parent Responsibilities
8. The party parent/guests to arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the party.
9. The party parent and guests are responsible for all children and should make sure the children are aware of the rules of play, by law children are to be supervised by 1 parent/guardian per 8 children.
10. Presents are the property of parents, please keep your belongings with you at all times.
11. The party parent should make sure all children are dressed appropriately and wear socks.
12. The party parent will provide cake and candles (wax candles only, no sparklers or fountain/firework candles permitted) and may bring extra balloons, napkins, party tableware or party bags – No decorations/blue tack/pins are permitted on the walls of the party rooms as this may cause damage.
13. The party parent will ensure that all children are collected by their parents/guardians, that the party room is vacated on time at the end of the party and that all guests safely leave the building.
14. If you have any feedback/complaints please report to your party host who can hopefully resolve this is there is an issue that cannot be solved report to manager and in the event that the issue cannot be dealt with by the manager they will escalate the issue to the owner for resolution.
The party host will:
15. Reserve tables in the play centre, greet your party parents/guests and assist with presents.
16. Provide unlimited jugs of squash/water throughout the party.
17. Take food choices, if hot food option and bring out food to the party room.
18. Not be responsible for, or entertain the children.
19. Bring out the cake with candles for happy birthday then cut the cake if required and assist with party bags.
20. Provide a balloon to each child and take any outstanding balance/party tab.
Call us on 01442 232580 to discuss your party needs